Composite Motors is proud to say that all of our products are made right here on American soil which gives us a unique edge amongst competitors. Apart from producing and using American made components and parts we also pride ourselves on total commitment to excellent customer service. All of our clients have direct access to top-level employees and will find that our approach allows for flexibility and personalization to every project.
Composite Motors’ corporate office is located in Brooksville, Florida and has an additional seven buildings with 250,000 square feet of manufacturing, engineering and production space.
Due to our company being completely vertically integrated, Composite Motors holds several U.S. and foreign patents; including:
6,538,356; 6,889,420; 7,608,963; 8,028,396; 8,250,733; CA 2,351,812; EP1168574; JP4471538.
- 6,538,356 Electric machine using composite blade structure
- 6,889,420 Method for making a stator for an electric machine
- 7,608,963 Crimped rotor for an electric brushless direct current motor
- 8,028,396 Automatic wire winding of inside brushless stator
- 8,250,733 Automatic winder for an inside brushless stator
- CA 2,351,812 Electric Machine Using Composite Blade Structure, Canada
- EP 1168574 Electric Machine Using Composite Blade Structure, Europe
- JP 4471538 Electric Machine Using Complex Blade Structure , Japan