Currently Available Opportunities
Composite Motors, Inc. located in Brooksville, Florida is currently seeking a creative, self-starting "hands-on" mechanical designer as part of a small but dedicated group of engineers. You will join our product development team working on a variety of medical & aerospace electro-mechanical products. Demonstrated strong proficiency with Configuration Management, GD&T, Modeling, ECN's, Detail Design and PDM needed.
The candidate will take concepts, sketches and layouts to create detailed design drawings, models, and CM documentation. The candidate has the responsibility to ensure that the components meet cost, form fit and functional requirements, and must be keenly aware of industry and customer standards and specifications. The candidate will interact and collaborate regularly with production, quality, CM and external suppliers.
A successful candidate must be adept and comfortable working in a highly collaborative product development environment where teamwork, cooperation and mission dominate the pace and culture.
- Create detailed component and assembly models and drawings using SolidWorks.
- Regularly check and review models and drawings prepared by other designers and engineers and make corrections and design iterations where needed prior to ECN submittal.
- Prepare and process ECN's.
- Ensure products are designed for practical manufacturing and assembly (DFMA).
- Responsible for all design, drawings, and associated product documentation aspects of product development.
- Execute and implement standard practices in PDM and manaage the PDM process.
Composite Motors, Inc. offers a competetive package, participation in our group health, vision and dental insurance, and upon eligilibility, enrollment in our 401k-retirement plan with employer contribution. Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. Local candidates only please.
Please submit the below application and your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (352) 540-9794.